Try Preen for Cleaning Clear Shower Screens

I just finished cleaning my clear shower screen that was covered with soap scum and mold. I have not been able to get it back to a clear screen since we moved in several years ago but finally after using all types of cleaners from natural to chemical I have found the answer "PREEN" Laundry clothes stain remover, brilliant. This is a product in Australia - hope you can get it in the US.

By Jo from Kellyville NSW Australia

Editor's Note: A quick google search seems to indicate that Preen and Vanish are from the same company. I believe Vanish products are available in the US, and certainly in the UK.

The easiest way to keep a shower free of soap scum so one doesn't have to spend time and money cleaning a shower stall and glass is to simply wipe the shower walls and glass with a towel after each use. Then once a month or so a quick wipe down with your favorite cleaner. Saves so much time.

'Preen is the brand name here of a pre-emergent herbicide, so I know you're not using that! Thought you'd get a grin out of that.

Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsFebruary 5, 2009
Soft Bristled Brush
Cleaning Window Screens
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure