Removing Reusable Glue out of Wool Pants

I got some of the reusable wax like glue on some wool pants and unfortunately it got sent to the cleaners before I could scrape it off. It came back looking like it melted through I'm not sure what I should do can someone help me.

Vaughn in the Bahamas

I am not positive if this will help but it's worth a try.

I use a nontoxic product called De-Solv-It for many problems and it works really well. I even use it on my husbands WW2 collection with no problem to the fabrics. You can get this product at the grocery store, K-Mart and Walmart. Hope it helps

Home and Garden Cleaning StainsJune 10, 2004
Wool Sweater
Removing Stains From Wool Clothing
Shorts made from blue jeans.
Making Shorts Out of Pants
Jeans with torn knee.
Patching Knees on Pants
Removing Pine Tar from Baseball Pants. Baseball Player with Bat on White Background
Removing Pine Tar from Baseball Pants