Recycled Shredder for Toiletries

I had this little shredder for a while and it began to show it's age. I painted it and used it for earrings and my make up brushes. It's perfect with my black and red bathroom!

N-JOY

Approximate Time: 1 hour drying time

• Old shredder
  • Krylon or generic spray paint
  • protective covering for surface.

Instructions:

You can get a new shredder from the Dollar Tree. Or, find one from a second hand place or use your own. Paint it the color of your bathroom, or leave white or silver if you like it rustic.

When done, simply hang earrings from the holes and put your cosmetic brushes (combs, etc) in from the top.

You could also hang it and use it for necklaces as well.

Okay, now I get it. It's a cheese or veggie Grater! (I thought it was a paper shredder at first & didn't get it). I guess it's all about where you grow up to what you call things (kind of like davenport, sofa & couch, which all mean the very same thing). Cute idea!

What a great and nifty idea, thanks for posting it. Zig

Hi Sandi :-) I was thinking paper shredder like Cyinda at first ;-) LOL !!! This is a great idea and it looks really cute !!!

I've had my food shredder since I moved away from home in '72 so maybe it's time to let 'er retire, after 37 years of toil in the kitchen, and relax with some fluffy brushes and pretty, dangling friends to hang around ;-)

I guess that would sound like a paper shredder! I never thought to call it a grater! Sorry to have confused you. Hope you all enjoy my little foibel non the less. More to come! Sandi/Poor But Proud

Very clever! Tracey in Jacksonville FL

An medicine cabinet filled with bottles and other toiletries.
Storing Toiletries
Organizing BathroomJune 23, 2009
Handmade wine cork corkboard
Recycled Wine Cork Bulletin Board
How To Recycle Paper
Making Recycled Paper
Red Toiletries Bag
Packing a Travel Toiletries Bag
A woman stand in a room built using recycled windows.
Building with Recycled Windows
🎉
🎄