Dye Transfer on Football Uniform

I accidentally washed my son's white football uniform with his maroon one and of course the white one now has a pink tint to it. The sleeves on the white one are black and maroon so is there any way I can get the white part back to white without messing with the sleeves and their color? I have tried color safe bleach but it has only taken the pink brightness away but the pink is still there.

By barnesrenee2002 from Spanaway, WA

I was at JoAnn Fabrics the other day and saw that they still sell a color/dye remover thing ( by Shout or RIT, I can't remember) and possibly they sell it at WalMart too, I don't know. It's worth a shot.

I have used the dye remover by RIT, it works great. I found it at one of the local grocery stores. I will admit it was not easy to find, but well worth the search.

I know someone already mentioned this, but I was at JoAnn Fabrics today and noticed that they have several different dye transfer removers. It's worth a try. I remember washing those dirty football uniforms. It took a lot of elbow grease, especially after a game in the rain! Ugh!

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsOctober 1, 2009
sports ball ornaments
College Football Themed Christmas Tree
Child's hand picking an English daisy in the lawn.
Alternatives to Having a Lawn
Man Washing Clothes
Preventing Dye Transfer When Washing Clothes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink