Shopping for Small Scarecrows

Can you please tell me where I can buy small, 8cm scarecrows? I need a place that will ship to England? My husband and I visited the USA on a number of occasions and I purchased them in either Walmart or Kmart. Unfortunately they don't appear to show the craft items on their website. I have used my supply up and won't be able to visit America any more, so I need to find a way of getting more of these cute characters. Can anyone point me in the right direction, please?

By Sue from Bedford, England

I found this:http://www.select-giftware.co.uk/HiddenTreasures.html.

It's a company in the UK.Scroll down the page and you'll find 8 cm scarecrows. If you have paypal it's easier to order, pay and ship. I have friends in the UK and w/our high postage rates. I find it more cost effective to order and ship from there. Hope this helps.

Hi Keeper60

Thank you so much for your reply but it's 8cm straw and material scarecrows that I'm looking for. My husband and I went to America on a number of occasions and I purchase them in either Walmart or Kmart, unfortunately they don't show the craft items on their website. I have used my supply up and won't be able to visit America any more, so need to find a way of getting more of these cute characters.

Search for scarecrows on dillonexpress.com and see if those are close enough. hankenimports.com also has some. Searching for "scarecrow pick" brings up some cute things, both on google and eBay (US version). I'm thinking, if nothing else, you could probably order them from China, where I expect the ones you bought were made. I googled "order China scarecrow". A couple of the companies that the search found had scarecrows that looked similar to what you described. You'll probably need to correspond with the company to get what you want. They didn't give the sizes of the scarecrows and you'll have to talk them into letting you order a reasonable number of them (instead of the huge numbers they list!). Good luck!

Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 10, 2011
couple reading canned food label at the market
Grocery Shopping Strategies
Catalog Shopping
Catalog Shopping Tips
Small Walled Garden
Gardening in Small Spaces
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business, A handwritten business plan on paper.
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business
🎄
🍂