Use Old Magazines for Gluing

When gluing paper crafts, I find it is easy to get glue all the way to the edges of the paper. Simply get an old, worn-out magazine to absorb the glue that goes past the edge. Then, peel off the glue-applied item and affix it in its permanent place. Now, simply turn that magazine page and you have another fresh surface as a glue-application backing. This way, there is no messy glue cleanup. Simply throw the magazine in the garbage when it is "used up."

By Miz Rosey from Abilene, TX

I also use old telephone books in the same manner!

Well for that matter you could use pages of old magazines as coasters /placemats.Use phonebook pages to check your oil . maybe emergency toilet paper. Hey don't forget fire starters for kinling.

How about tearing them up and adding them into your flower pots . The regular paper not the mags,

Me I treasure Magazines . I got some 30 year old one. I make scrapbooks from the pictures

To Reuse Is To Save The Earth

Mr Thrifty

Uses for Old Magazines
Uses for Old Magazines
Crafts AdviceJanuary 17, 2007
Mr. and Mrs. SantaMade From Reader's Digest Magazines
Mr. and Mrs. Santa Made from Reader's Digest Magazines
Crafts Made With Magazines
Crafts Made With Magazines
Stack of Magazines
Saving Money on Magazines
Crafting Tools
Crafting Tips and Tricks