GK (Mixed Breed)

GK is a 6 year old Heinz 57 varieties (Mixed Breed) dog, that I got from a shelter 3 years ago. GK likes to run amok with our terrier mix. In this picture, GK has discovered a 26-oz. peanut butter jar I was saving to clean out. After I took the photo, I realized you could see his tongue all the way to the bottom of the jar on the right side.

By Louise from Center Point, TX

Brown and tan dog licking a peanut butter jar.

He's so pretty and soft looking. Love his fur coloring and that's a cute pic of him enjoying the peanut butter.

That is a darling picture of a very spoiled boy! Don't you just adore mixed breed dogs? I do! I get all of my dogs from the local humane society - currently have a 14 and 1/2 year old female beagle/dachshund (got her when she was 12 and 1/2), a 2 year old golden retriever mix and a 2 year old great pyrenees mix. I wouldn't take anything for them - they are all so sweet! Thanks for sharing GK with us and God bless you, especially during this Holiest of all weeks!

Mixed Breed Dog
Mixed Breed Dog Photos
Photos Pets DogsApril 6, 2009
Steamed Mixed Vegetables
Making Steamed Mixed Veggies
Mixed Vegetable Salad
Mixed Vegetable Salad Recipes
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat