Who sells Aborio rice?

Does anyone know a store that sells Aborio rice? I've looked at Walmart, Kroger, and many budget stores and can't find it. My daughter has looked for it in Indiana and hasn't found it either.

Thanks,
Pauline from Arcanum, OH

You can get it on Amazon.com in the grocery section or probably at any of the high end grocery stores. I know that DeLallo Risotto is one brand.

Do you have an Asian community near by? Asians like sticky type rices like Aborio. I found some in a Dollar General that was in an area with a large Filippino population. If you can't find Aborio, try Japanese "Pearl" rice. They are very similar. You can find Pearl rice in Asian food stores and the ethnic section of many groceries.

Many thanks to all who replied. The info. is appreciated, sources I never thought of. Thank You so much!

I would think any store that has ethnic aisles would have it. I've never purchased but I know I've seen it here in the Chicago area.

Find an italian deli - they'll carry it.

Did you mean Arborio rice? You can order it online, here is one site that showed up with a simple search on Google:

http://www.igourmet.com/index.asp.

You would find it in an Italian Market as it is an Italian rice. You could try an upper line supermarket,

somewhere like Trader Joes or Wild Oats may have it.

Pauline,

Stores like wholefoods, and wegman's, also most of your superfood stores sell aborio rice now. Try them. Make sure you ask, if you don't find it. Let them check their computers.

Both kroger sams and walmart all sell it in Mi

Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 18, 2007
Dirty Rice
Dirty Rice Recipes
Scoop of brown rice. Freezing brown rice.
Freezing Brown Rice
Side of Spanish rice.
Making Spanish Rice in the Rice Cooker
A plate of cooked brown rice.
Cooking Brown Rice in a Rice Cooker
🎉
🎄