Crochet Pattern for Breast Cancer Awareness

I have been searching for a crochet pattern that I can do with a breast cancer ribbon in filet crochet. Size isn't a huge issue. My family has lost several to cancer in the past couple years and I have an idea in mind for my cousin who recently lost her mother to the disease.

Susan from NE OH

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I automatically think of a pink ribbon when I think of breast cancer.

Yeah, that is what I am looking for. A ribbon pattern in filet crochet that I can do in pink. Thanks.

I saw a pattern for what you are looking in my last catalog from Herrschner's. You could go to the website and order it. www.herrschners.com

I just found a pattern called Cancer Ribbon Filet Square Afghan. It is done in squares. I got it as a free pattern right here on the net.

Our child care center has adopted a Kindness Project to provide free crocheted hats and other items for cancer victims in our small town where many have no access to out of town sources. Some of our friends and colleagues had to go from 7 to ten miles to find anything. Your ideas are very welcome. The children are helping out by making get well cards and small gifts.

This may be a little late but there is a new crochet book out with beautiful patterns called "Think Pink Crochet for a cure" the flower arangement is beautiful and I will be making this for our local cancer center. here is a link http://www.amazon.com/Think-Pink-Crochet-Annies-Attic/dp/1596352205

http://www.craftbits.com/viewProject.do?projectID=846

www.crochetmemories.com/archive/freepattern3

www.angelfire.com/angelcrafts/patterns/bcribbon.html

I hope this is not too late for you. I found this at Mary Maxim.

http://www.marymaxim.com/webapp/wcs ... uct_10001_10054_13831_-1_15033_15034

So far this has been my favorite pattern. Hope you find it to your liking as well.

Susan,

I don't know if your post is still valid or if you'll receive this email. However, I do a lot of work/crafts for all types of cancer. I too have lost several family members to cancer, namely my son to Leukemia. If you are interested in what I do, let me know. I'll be glad to share. Miss Donna

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Breast Cancer Awareness Pin
Breast Cancer Awareness Craft Ideas
Crafts CrochetFebruary 21, 2008
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
making a turkey breast
Cooking a Perfect Turkey Breast
Breast Cancer Detection and Prevention
Breast Cancer Prevention
A cooked turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in a Slow Cooker (Crockpot)
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 4:56:44 PM on 10.0.2.207 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.