Keeping Wildlife From Defecating on Patio

How do I get rid of a possum that comes on my patio to do his business (fecal). Is there something I can spray? It uses the same spot everytime. I am assuming it is a possum. The scat is rather large. Thanks.

Try Repels-All made by Bonide company. I am using it for the first time this year to keep shrews out of my cold frame. I got a jug of the granules from my local hardware/garden shop, less than $20. It does have a strong odor at first but fades by the end of the day. Good luck

Put hot pepper sauce all over the patio. Critters don't like hot stuff, good luck.

Home and Garden Pest Control Small WildlifeNovember 2, 2009
Squirrel eating a flower.
Protecting Bulbs from Wildlife
Installer Pavers
Making a Paving Stone Patio
A chaffinch sitting on a rock by a garden pond.
Keeping Ponds Safe for Fish and Wildlife
Blue Chairs and Table on Patio
Repairing Patio Furniture