Recycle Tank Top into a Bag

contest winner icon

I go through my closet and dresser drawers at least once a year to weed out the clothing items that need to be discarded or given away. Well, I came across a couple of tank tops that I know I would never wear again, and considered giving them to the Goodwill or Salvation Army but I paused thinking, "Hmm, turn it inside out and sew up the bottom of it!"

For simple sewing time, I'll now have two new free green bags! :-)

By Deeli from Richland, WA

Awesome idea! You could also use these for clothespin hangers for your outside clothesline, too! What a smart one you are! God bless, Sheila in Springfield, IL

I'm a member of an Environmental Commission and I must say, this is a great idea! I'll be sure to tell the other members about it, and maybe even make some to show at our Earth Day Celebration in April 2010.

Never thought of that how clever. Sure will try it.

Rack of Clothing
Reusing Clothing
Better Living Green Living ReusingNovember 11, 2009
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
Golf Bag with Pool Cues in it
Uses for an Old Golf Bag
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans