Browsing: Organizing Your Laundry Room

Plastic Dish Pans for Laundry

I use a small plastic 3-tier shelf lined with plastic dishpans to separate clean laundry. Each dishpan is labeled with each person's name and one labeled "upstairs." 2 of my kids are old enough to put up their laundry and they know to check their bins each day. It keeps everything neat and organized, teaches them responsibility, and saves me from having to put up five people's laundry.

By Kayla

Laundry tubs for organizing clean laundry.
Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

This is a great idea. I have been using separate laundry baskets for my family of four, but they tend to never get emptied and then the baskets are always underfoot.

I did this too and it got annoying... Hope you'll try it and that it works as well for you as it has for us!

Great idea!! I am drowining in laundry and have an overwhelming feeling of dread when I carry out the huge load of laundry to fold.... thanks,

do you know of any place to purchase "round" plastic tubs approx 2 1/2 to 3 gal

thanks. Hilda at richil AT earthlink.net

Try U.S. Plastics, they are in Ohio. I have gotten good stuff from them.

What a neat idea! I do laundry in the basement and put all socks, etc into one big basket. But that means that when the family digs in them they make a mess! Thanks for posting!

Open front load washer with clothing hanging out. There are laundry product bottles on the floor and baskets stacked nearby.
Organizing Your Laundry Room
Organizing LaundryDecember 16, 2004
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Cooking with cast iron pans.
Cooking With Cast Iron Pans
Dirty Pots and Pans
Cleaning Pots and Pans
Dirty drip pan and stove top.
Keeping Electric Range Drip Pans Clean
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 11, 2016 at 12:44:40 PM on 10.0.1.37 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.