Information About Pomeranian/Bichon Frise Mix

Does anyone know what the size of a Pomeranian/Bichon mix puppy would be? I am interested in birth weight. Also I wonder what the average litter size is?

By Jobeth from Sturgeon Bay, WI

I have a puppy Winnie; When she was a puppy about like 1 or 2 weeks old she was a gerbal. And stayed that way when i got her (about a week ago). She doesnt weigh a pound still she is 6 weeks and 4 days old. Shes very nice. And the litter is usually like 3 to 8 pups. :] there was 3 in her litter but the other boy died in tummy. :[. But they are great dogs. Help at all? Heres mine.

Pets Dogs AdviceNovember 13, 2009
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Bichon Frise Puppy
Bichon Frise Breed Information and Photos
Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos