Christmas Card: The Strom's of Norway

contest winner icon

Since I am an art director and graphic designer, I thought it was about time to do something for my family instead of everyone else! I used a photo of an evergreen tree branch, Norway flag, Norway shield, Christmas ornament top, and of course two different pictures of my kids, Dawson and Chloe, thanks to my wife Tracy. I had fun and the kids had even more fun doing something special for Christmas. Now I have to top this card for 2010!

Thanks for the site.

By Jim

Great card!

Absolutely adorable and clever! Wish my kids were still young enough to do this.

Cute card, thanks for sharing! Be sure to let us know what you come up with for this year.

Crafts ChristmasOctober 19, 2010
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Making Christmas Cards
Christmas Card Caption Ideas
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding