Garden: Recycled Metal Decorations

I love to use old primitive looking things that I find, in my garden. This was found on the side of the road and I thought it looked like a flower, so I added it to my garden and throughout the summer, I started placing little flowers around it. I like unusual things in my garden, things, others might just throw away.

By Katie

That's cute. I like unexpected things in the garden, too. Once I planted a doll baby's arm so it looked like it was coming up out of the ground! Weird, huh? My grandkids get a kick out of seeing oddball stuff in Gramma's garden!

Recycled Metal Garden Decorations
Homemade Garden Decorations
Home and Garden Gardening DecorationJanuary 26, 2010
Cleaning Metal
Cleaning Metal
Handmade wine cork corkboard
Recycled Wine Cork Bulletin Board
How To Recycle Paper
Making Recycled Paper
Cleaning Rust off of Metal
Removing Rust from Metal