Backyard Oasis

My "Oasis" is in my backyard. A project all my own. My husband was a bit skeptical in the beginning, but now is quite enjoying it. It's pretty in the winter, but serene, private, shaded from the hot Georgia sun in the Spring/Summer when the leaves return. It's a beautiful and relaxing place to relax when gardening or to just sit and read a book. I believe it's always a work in progress.

Backyard Oasis

By Amie Kieffer from Atlanta, GA

this looks like a comforting place and I am betting you spend a lot of time there....everyone needs a quiet place to call their own...looks like you made a "fine"'s so pretty!!

Very serene looking and great idea to read outside.

Photos GardenJune 16, 2006
Sign Pointing to a Wedding
Having a Backyard Wedding
Burning brush in a backyard.
Alternatives to Backyard Burning
Backyard Campout
Planning a Backyard Campout
Landscaping Design Tips, landscaped yard
Landscaping Design Tips