Painting Vertical Blinds

I need to change the color on my vertical blinds, they are no fabric per se, they have a coarse type of material on them. What type of paint can I use for them?

By victoriasecrets from Trenton, MI

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Here are a couple of links I hope will be useful for you :-)

http://www.ehow.com/how_2202913_paint-vertical-fabric-blinds.html

http://www.inforeload.com/verticalblinds/

multi purpose spray paint in matt

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

July 23, 2009 Flag

I have vertical blinds in our living room, but they are beige with pink and blue in them and our room is now light blue with a white rug. Is there any way of painting or somehow changing the colour? New ones are so expensive.

Jane from Richmond, B.C. Canada

Answers:

Painting Vertical Blinds

You can use strips of wallpaper to change them as well. (05/03/2006)

By Annie

Painting Vertical Blinds

I have spray painted window blinds before, no problem. The string gets a little stiff, but other then that it was worth the cost of a can of spray paint. (05/04/2006)

By halloweenfreak

Painting Vertical Blinds

Rustoleum Spray Paint comes in several colors and will do the trick for you. Sit the blinds on two saw horses outside. Spray in the yard as you will mow away the paint that gets sprayed on the grass, cool eh and super easy. Very little cost is involved and you can change the color when your ready to change your room again. (05/14/2006)

By Paula Jo C.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Painting TechniquesJuly 23, 2009
Cleaning Venetian Blinds
Cleaning Venetian Blinds
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds
Vertical Blinds
Changing the Color of Vertical Blinds
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 9:55:32 AM on 10.0.1.163 in 802 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.