Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Painting Vertical Blinds

I need to change the color on my vertical blinds, they are no fabric per se, they have a coarse type of material on them. What type of paint can I use for them?

By victoriasecrets from Trenton, MI

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By neelie_0810/21/2013

multi purpose spray paint in matt

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Painting Vertical Blinds

I have vertical blinds in our living room, but they are beige with pink and blue in them and our room is now light blue with a white rug. Is there any way of painting or somehow changing the colour? New ones are so expensive.

Jane from Richmond, B.C. Canada

RE: Painting Vertical Blinds

You can use strips of wallpaper to change them as well. (05/03/2006)

By Annie

RE: Painting Vertical Blinds

I have spray painted window blinds before, no problem. The string gets a little stiff, but other then that it was worth the cost of a can of spray paint. (05/04/2006)

By halloweenfreak

RE: Painting Vertical Blinds

Rustoleum Spray Paint comes in several colors and will do the trick for you. Sit the blinds on two saw horses outside. Spray in the yard as you will mow away the paint that gets sprayed on the grass, cool eh and super easy. Very little cost is involved and you can change the color when your ready to change your room again. (05/14/2006)

By Paula Jo C.