Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Ice Cream Pie
- 1 chocolate pie crust, ready made
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup Keebler Chips Deluxe with Peanut Butter Cups Cookies, chopped (or generic brand)
- 1 qt. vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 - 6 oz. Chocolate Fudge Topping
- Cool Whip (or generic brand)
Place mixing bowl in freezer. In separate bowl, mix peanut butter and honey.
Chop cookies into coarse pieces.
Put softened ice cream in bowl from freezer, add peanut butter and honey mixture and chopped cookies. Mix on low with electric mixer until blended. Spoon half of ice cream mixture into pie crust. Layer with chocolate sauce. Spoon remaining ice cream mixture into pie crust. Garnish with Cool Whip. Freeze leftovers.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 3:42:26 PM on 10.0.2.114 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us