Add Your Own Glitter To Valentine's Cards

When buying cards for Valentine's Day or other special occasions, the really pretty ones with the glitter usually cost more than the ones without glitter. I decided to start purchasing the plain, but pretty cards, that don't have glitter and add the glitter myself using glitter paint. It can be purchased at any craft store for under $2.00. Simply squeeze some of the paint onto various areas of the card and set aside to dry. When dry, they sparkle and the glitter doesn't come off like it does on the cards you buy that already have the glitter on them. One bottle of glitter paint will decorate many, many cards.

Source: I've been doing this for years.

By Mom of 1 from Wilkesboro, NC

I really like that idea, and I'll definitely try it. Thank you for sharing!

This sounds like a great idea. I got a Christmas card

that had regular glitter on it and I had glitter every-

where for weeks. J. Bess

Finally, someone with the right idea..I was thinking of using glitter but your idea is much better..I cannot find Pretty cards with glitter and I have searched for a couple of years. I cannot wait to try this. Thanks and Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family.

A Valentine's Day window card with candy hearts.
Homemade Valentine's Day Cards
Crafts Valentine's DayFebruary 7, 2008
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Polka dot owl Valentine card.
Making an Easy Owl Valentine
Finished card.
Making a Heart Pocket Card
valentines heart
Recycling Valentine's Day Cards
🎉
🎄