Refills for Swiffer Carpet Flicker

I have the Swiffer Carpet Flick. I have looked in several stores but no one has the refill/recharge cartridges. Can I go online and order the refills?

By Beverly from Church Hill, TN

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s ... lick+refills&sprefix=swiffer+car

I imagine there are other places you can find them, too. Not terribly difficult to do a search.

Answer

I have been looking everywhere for the refills for the Swiffer Flicker but they are nowhere to be found. However, I have found an alternative. Buy yourself some sticky mouse pads, trim the sides and since it is sticky only on one side, put the sticky side on top not the bottom and take a paper punch and punch a hole where it snaps on to lock. This directs whatever you pick up to the inside of the Swiffer where it will hold more than the regular double sticky side would. They last longer. If you use an exterminator, you can get them for free from them.

By Pepawr from Paris, Tennessee

Answers:

Refills for Swiffer Carpet Flicker

You can also take a piece of thin cardboard (ie cereal box, hamburger helper box, etc.) using an old flick pad cut your cardboard to size. Take double sided tape (I use carpet tape) and place on both sides of your form and there you go. (06/03/2009)

By imaqt1962

Refills for Swiffer Carpet Flicker

I don't have a flicker, but for the swiffer duster I go to the dollar store and get dust cloths. You can get three for a dollar and they are washable. (06/08/2009)

By fefiep

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I'm look for the sticky refills for the orange Swiffer carpet flicker. I live in Loveland, Colorado and can't find them anywhere. I have birds and it works wonderful to pick up the seeds from the carpet. If you can help, please advise and thank you.

Donita from Loveland, CO

Answers:

Refills for Swiffer Carpet Flicker

I found some generic Swifter refills at the $1.00 store, here in Mass. (12/29/2008)

By mulberry204

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 20, 2010
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Saving Money on Swiffer Pads and Mops, Linoleum Floor Being Mopped
Saving Money on Swiffer Pads and Mops
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 26, 2016 at 9:04:26 PM on 10.0.1.76 in 368 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.