Label Homemade Treats for Halloween

Some people are hesitant to make their own Halloween treats for trick-or-treaters. Most parents will not allow their kids to eat homemade treats since they are not quite sure who made them. Whenever I made my own Halloween treats, I would use my name and address labels and securely stick them to the wrapped treat so the parents would know who made them.

By mkymlp from NE PA

Halloween treats made from bananas and oranges. The oranges look like pumpkins and the bananas look like ghosts.
Healthy Halloween Treats
Holidays and Parties Halloween TreatsNovember 2, 2009
Halloween treat made with apple slices and marshmallows made to look like lips and teeth.
Making Apple Monster Mouths
Halloween Witch Hat and Broom Treats
Halloween Witch Hat and Broom Treats
Pastel swirled marshmallows in various shapes.
Making Homemade Marshmallows
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Frog Costume