Photograph Confetti

For my 20-year reunion, I printed copies of all the pictures from high school that I could find onto photo paper. I bought large hole punches in a 1 inch and 2 inch size, and punched the pictures out. I also typed out a few small "KHS Class of 90" sentences using MS Word, printed them out, and punched those as well.

I bought the punches on sale at a local craft store for half price, and have been able to use them for hundreds of pictures since then. I was able to make enough confetti for 25 tables for about $8.00, not counting the photo paper, which was given to me. You could use regular typing paper as well, but the photos won't be as vibrant. You could use this for any theme or any color scheme. You'll find that many people scoop the pictures up and take them home with them!

By shelf2812 from Dallas, Texas

This is a fantastic, yet frugal idea for any type of party or gathering where guests can take home special memorabilia. Thanks for sharing!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Class Reunion
Planning a High School Reunion
Holidays and Parties Parties DecorationsJune 23, 2010
Rice being thrown at newly weds.
Ideas of What to Throw at a Wedding
trophies for game winners
High School Class Reunion Game Ideas
Toilet Paper Tube Confetti Launcher
Making a Paper Tube Confetti Launcher
Women hugging outdoors
20th High School Reunion Ideas
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 6:33:42 PM on 10.0.1.28 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.