Use Pantyhose To Remove Deodorant Residue - Categories:

Use Pantyhose To Remove Deodorant Residue

My mother in law gave me great tip that I use almost everyday. When I am getting dressed and accidentally get deodorant on my shirt or dress, I grab a pair of pantyhose wad them up into a ball and quickly rub the white stain out. This works so well never fails!

I hope this will help others because its frustrating enough just to figure out what you want to wear!

By Emmy from Erlanger, KY

I used this tip and it works. I was going to throw a black dress out that I had washed twice, the second time using detergent and the white marks still didn't come out. Used the black pantyhose (tights in the UK) and it worked. Brilliant! Sue, UK

Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceSeptember 7, 2008
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Man Using Deodorant
Using Deodorant
Panty Hose
Pantyhose Tips and Tricks
Storing Pantyhose
Storing Pantyhose