Make Pantyhose Last

When I open a new package, I put the pantyhose immediately in the freezer overnight which sets the mesh and resists snags and tears. When removed and warmed to room temperature, I spray the pantyhose lightly with hairspray. This puts a double-setting on the mesh and ensures that you will get full use out of your pantyhose.

By BronxGirl

This tip certainly works. When I was working, I put all my new pantyhose in the freezer.

When you remove them from the package, do you simply place them in the freezer, or put them in a plastic bag? Do they go in dry?

Feet and Legs in Pantyhose
Saving Money on Pantyhose
Consumer Advice Clothing AdviceJanuary 7, 2005
Uses for Nylons
Uses for Nylons
woman wearing nylons
Making Nylons Last Longer
Panty Hose
Pantyhose Tips and Tricks
Storing Pantyhose
Storing Pantyhose
🎄