Elastic That Stretches Horizontally

I'm looking for elastic for sewing that stretches horizontally instead of vertically. I really need black in a strip about 22 inches long. Does anyone know where I can get something like this?

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Search on ebay under the category:

craft then fabric then fabric embellishments. You should see elastic then put in the key words 2 way stretch elastic. You should find it successfully. If you see some others are selling, ask them the same question first before you bid.

Also check hancock or joann fabrics online they sell 2 way elastic.

I have made kids headbands from that so you should find it in those places.

I would check of Hobby Lobby, or even the thrift store, but that could be a bust. But any hobby shop should have what you want. Now that you bring it up I want to make one for a White Sox game, that when Halk Harrilson screams "stretch, streatch" for a home run I could have a piece of elastic, meaning much wider than your referring to but I thought it was a great idea, may even get us on tv.

test

Consumer Advice Product FinderMay 5, 2008
Cat playing With Elastic Cat Toy
Dangers of Elastic Cat Toys
Elastic
Repairing the Elastic on Fitted Sheets
Elastic for Clothing
Saving Money on Elastic for Clothing
Elastic
Elastic That Stretches Horizontally
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 3:48:16 PM on 10.0.0.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.