Ann's Easter Basket

Easter baskets don't have to be big and elaborate, just fun. Our two older grandchildren are too old for Easter baskets but they have a little three year old brother just getting into the fun so this year I made this basket for him to find and then to share which he loves to do with his sister and brother.

Here I have filled this homemade basket with mostly homemade items, beanbag balls made from balloons and rice (used the left over balloons for the grass), noise makers that I noticed the three year old really had fun with at Christmas purchased for $1 for 8. I added a Pez with one package of refills opened and scattered throughout and backed the whole thing with two giant padded Easter eggs I made from scraps of fabric and cardboard.

I wrapped the whole thing with plastic wrap and it is ready for the Easter Bunny to deliver. Total cost around $10 for the whole thing and the fun they will have priceless!

By Ann from Loup City, NE

Editor's Note: Here is a link to the directions how to make the basket and the beanbag balls:

So cute and creative, Ann!

That is really cute. But I believe you are NEVER too old for an Easter Basket!

Easter basket ideas
Easter Basket Ideas
Holidays and Parties Easter Easter BasketsApril 2, 2010
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Peeps Easter Basket
Peeps Easter Basket
Raggedy Ann
Raggedy Ann Birthday Party Ideas