Vidalia Chop Wizard Reviews

I was wanting to know if anyone has ever tried the new chop wizard that they have been advertising on TV? It's suppose to chop up apples, onions, potatoes and so on. If anyone has tried this new product, I would like a little information on it. I was thinking of getting me one, and I wanted to know first before I spent my money. You know those things on TV can be a little tricky.

Thanks again.
Teresa from VA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Consumer Advice Product Reviews KitchenAugust 29, 2006
A little girl in a Dorothy costume from Wizard of Oz.
Wizard of Oz Birthday Party Ideas
Vadalia Chop Wizard
Replacement Parts for the Vadalia Chop Wizard
Chop Suey Recipes
Chop Suey Recipes
Photo of Dorothy from the movie The Wizard of Oz.
Making a Dorothy Costume (Wizard of Oz)
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 3:48:54 PM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.