Shannon (Golden Retriever)

Shannon is our 9 year old Golden Retriever. We got Shannon a year ago, the owners split up and had to find a home for her.

She loves to roll on her back and show off, also loves to race around in the snow. She will not do without her scarf on, if I don't put a clean one on immediately she drags her dirty one out of the laundry pile and tries to put it on herself. She is very vain.

By Judy from Lanark, Ontario, Canada

Shannon (Golden Retriever)

What a beautiful companion :)

very sweet. thank you for taking her in at such a difficult time and age.

Isn't she a prima donna! At her age, she has earned the right, tho, to dress the way she wants to! Give her a big hug and kiss for me!

AAAWWWWEEEE, she lookes so sweet. So glad you were there to take her in. Golden's are the most human like dogs out there. There is something so familiar to their nature.

She is sweet, I love her scarf.

Wow ! Isn't she adorable! I had to send her picture to my 2 children(adults).They would never have belived me that she looks just like our dog who passed away 3 yrs ago on Valentines Day.His name was Pokey,he was a rescue.He was with us 15 yrs..

We don't know how old he was when he came to our home. Our Pokey would run around our yard and pull his ears back. He loved being outside too.(He used to sleep all the way under the covers of the bed with my son.)It seems like they both had alot of the same traits.I would love to see more pictures of her!!!

Not uncommon I guess as they were of the same breed.I really,really miss him.Thanks for the memories

Golden Retriever
Golden Retriever - Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesFebruary 17, 2007
Golden Retriever Mix
Golden Retriever Mix Photos
Golden Birthday Party
Golden Birthday Party Ideas
Golden Birthday Invitation
Golden Birthday Invitation Ideas
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos