Hosting a Candy Exchange Party

I would like tips and info on hosting a candy exchange party

By Davida from Mayport, PA

We used to have candy and cookie exchanges in a couple of ways. The first year I invited my daughter-in-law, sister and her daugher-in-law. Each was to bring a dozen each of three different kinds of cookies for each person present. I would have sugar cookie dough made ready to be cut out and I would provide all of the decorating items. We would then decorate the baked sugar cookies and all would take home a share of them. We had a blast and everyone had a nice assortment of cookies. We did allow substitutions of candy instead of cookies some years. We traded the host each year. Our children were always in on the fun and mess.

cookieexchange.com is a great site for cookie exchanges. Check out the site but substitute candy for cookies. The site has lots of information. Good luck and have fun. Margaret from Denton, Texas

We have a cookie/candy party every year. We start about 11am on a Sat or Sun. Each person brings a dozen cookies for equivalent of that in candy for each person. We also do a dish to pass and a small gift exchange. Everyone always looks forward to it.

Holiday Gift Exchange Party
Holiday Exchange Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties AdviceNovember 16, 2009
Christmas Tea Party
Christmas Tea Party Tips
Outdoor Harvest Party Place Setting
Ideas For Outdoor Harvest Party
Christmas Cookie Exchange
Christmas Cookie Exchange Tips and Recipes
Hosting a March Madness Party, Basketball Going Through Hoop
Hosting a March Madness Party
🎄