Mr. Danish

This is my gorgeous kitten Mr. Danish. He is from one of my cat's litters. He is absolutely gorgeous.

TIP: Mix one or two eggs together with some milk. It is great for you cat/kittens coat and they love it. Use skim or no fat milk as cats have a low tolerance to lactose.

Mr. Danish - Cat

By kat from Australia

What a beautiful little baby... I'm a cat lover myself and always melt on seeing such a gorgeous cutie like yours :)

Ohh! I've really started loving cats this year especially because I happened to "adopt" one myself and they're so precious* when they are that tiny and they just get better and better every day!

*My cat's first name is Precious, btw.

Your orange kitty-cat is SO adorable!! I love it when they're sleeping!

I looked at the photo just because of the name of the cat. Intriguing! He is a cutie. Too bad he's so far away or I'd visit!u

Actually, the lower fat milk has *more* lactose. Lactose isn't part of the fat, so when the fat is there... less lactose overall.

To that end, cream is better than milk for the lactose intolerant, people and kitties alike.

Oh. How sweet he is. Handsome little fellow! I'd like to see more pictures posted of him. Thank you for sharing.

I think that is the cutest but the smallest cat I have ever seen.

Photos Pets CatsDecember 21, 2005
Danish Pastry
Danish Pastry Recipes
Cream Cheese Danish
Cream Cheese Danish Recipes
Cottage cheese, used to make a weight watchers danish.
Weight Watcher's Danish Recipes
🎄