Reviews Of Garmin GSPMAP 60CSX

Does anyone know anything about the Garmin GSPMAP 60CSX. This is a navigational device similar to the Nextar and Tomtoms, but it is much more elaborate. What I want to know is can this be used in Europe. I know there are some that you can buy maps for and I'm wondering if anyone knows if this is one of them. I'm looking for someone who has one that knows for sure about them.

jho from Chassell

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Go to www.gpsreview.net and check out the site. You can get tons of information, and ask questions specific to your needs. The readers respond very quickly and are very helpful.

I would call the manufacturer or send an e-mail to the manufacturer to get a correct answer. They should know best.

Man Holding GPS
Using a Garmin GPS
Consumer Advice Product Reviews ElectronicsOctober 13, 2008
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
EmeryCat Board
Emery Cat Board Reviews
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 4:34:36 PM on 10.0.2.47 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.