Try Almond Milk for Cereal

Almond milk is wonderful, delicious, and healthful. It is great on cereals, but not for cooking puddings, etc. Chocolate almond milk is great just warmed and topped with marshmallows for hot chocolate. Nothing else is needed. We love it! We pay $1.88 to $2.25 per quart, and consume at least two quarts per week for the two of us. Enjoy! Tastes great and is good for you!

Carol B

I buy Almond Milk too and use it for my oatmeal every morning. I got a few people addicted to the Chocolate Almond Milk and they eat dairy and prefer this one over the dairy version as they say it's a lot creamier. I also use it for baking or anything I would have used cow's milk for in the past.

You can also make it yourself, but you will need a nutmilk bag to strain it. I have used a fine mesh strainer but it is still gritty and not smooth.

Is it found in a regular grocery store? I've never noticed it in my stores. I'll start looking.

I use almond milk and rice milk a lot because I am extremely allergic to milk, so it provides a healthy and tasty alternative. The brand of almond milk I buy is Blue Diamond. My store has it in vanilla flavor, regular, and unsweetened. Sometimes, I buy Rice Dream rice milk for changeup. I buy it in my regular grocery store for $2.39 per 32 oz container. When I lived in a larger city, I could buy it in a health food store for less than that. I know that some people cook with it, but I use it in my oatmeal every day.

Is the calorie count wicked? Who has to squeeze all those almonds? kidding. Sounds good, I will try this on cereal.

Almond Milk
Using Almond Milk
Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesMarch 11, 2009
Almond Milk
Making Almond Milk
Freezing Milk
Freezing Milk
Milk Jug Snoopy
Milk Jug Snoopy Craft
🎄