Woman's Day Gardenia Lace Crochet Afghan Pattern

I am looking for the directions to a crocheted afghan that was in the Woman's Day magazine dated February 12, 1980. The name was Gardenia Lace. Would anyone have it that they could share? Thanks a lot.

By Lydia from SC

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I would also like this pattern. I started the afghan and cannot find my magazine now.

Crafts CrochetApril 16, 2010
Knitted Afghan
Making a Knitted Afghan
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
gardenia in pot
Indoor Gardenia Care
lace close up
Lace Shaping
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 4:43:12 PM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.