Puppy With Itchy Yellow Bumps

Itchy yellow bumps on your dog can be the result of an infection or other skin aliment. This is a guide about puppy with itchy yellow bumps.

May 23, 2012 Flag

My puppy is about 9 weeks old and has began to itch a lot. I noticed there were bumps on his belly were the hair begins. They have begun to be yellow and flaky. He itches constantly. Any suggestions please I can't get him to vet till next week they only take appointments.

By Ashley

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I was looking at some articles, and I would do what is in this article, except not the borax. I would use baby shampoo mixed with hydrogen peroxide and bathe the dog in this. I would make sure not to get it in his eyes.

In this case you would mix the equal amounts of hydrogen peroxide with baby shampoo in a cup. Then set that aside. Wet down the pup. Then lather in the shampoo peroxide mixture. Leave it on for a minute or two. Rinse very well.

I would not use the borax on the puppy as the article says to do.

This is all assuming the problem is mites of some kind. Here is the article, but I am not recommending that you use the borax at all. Just the baby shampoo and the hydrogen peroxide and then rinse that off after a couple of minutes and then make sure it doesn't get in the pups eyes.

http://www.ehow  ampoo-mites.html

There is a new food out by Rachel Ray called Just Six. I like it, it has no corn and no soy and no wheat.

Blessings, Robyn

Was he just vaccinated? could be vaccinosis. Diet include corn? Corn is a big allergen as is wheat and soy. Same price as grocery store pet food is Diamond lamb and rice. First ingredient lamb. Good grade inspected food. Sold at feed supply store. Never buy pet food at grocery store.

Google vaclib.org to see ingredients in vaccines. - mercury, aluminum,anti-freeze,dirty blood, antibiotics, foetal cells, dirt, feces and other. Makes a direct attack on immune system. Homeopath can help some with thuja and other.

Itch from fleas? Dry Borax in carpet. I have not tried but heard rock salt in yard will eliminate outdoor fleas without harming grass. Keep us posted please. Worried about your itchy baby.

My dogs had some bumps on his belly. I have learned that before taking in my dog for a vet visit to call the clinic and talk to a technician. I did this recently and answering a few questions that the tech asked. He said these bumps are not uncommon.

He said to come in and get a tub of med (think it's a steroid cream). In two days the bumps were gone. The point I'm trying to make is talking to a technician in a lot of cases can save you a vet bill. They are pretty well trained and can tell you what is common or not. A technician can't take the place of a vet but in a lot of cases they can be a big help and save you a vet visit.

I've had dogs and cats all my life and, of course, they have all be bothered by fleas on occasion. I have never used anything but Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. Just coat the puppy with some warm water and thoroughly rub in the Dawn. The fleas smother in the soap and rinse right away. I first heard of this from FEMA when they were cleaning up an oil spill here in the Gulf of Mexico.

Sounds like mange. He should be checked by vet.

Pets Dogs HealthJuly 6, 2013
Cleaning Old Dresses
Removing Yellow Creases from Stored Dresses
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Homemade Yellow Cake Recipes
Colorful sweater hanging in a closet.
Removing Hanger Bumps on Sweaters
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 22, 2017 at 12:35:07 AM on 10.0.0.44 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.