Puppy With Itchy Yellow Bumps

Category Health
Itchy Puppy
Itchy yellow bumps on your dog can be the result of an infection or other skin aliment. This is a guide about puppy with itchy yellow bumps.

My puppy is about 9 weeks old and has began to itch a lot. I noticed there were bumps on his belly were the hair begins. They have begun to be yellow and flaky. He itches constantly. Any suggestions please I can't get him to vet till next week they only take appointments.

By Ashley

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Was he just vaccinated? could be vaccinosis. Diet include corn? Corn is a big allergen as is wheat and soy. Same price as grocery store pet food is Diamond lamb and rice. First ingredient lamb. Good grade inspected food. Sold at feed supply store. Never buy pet food at grocery store.

Google vaclib.org to see ingredients in vaccines. - mercury, aluminum,anti-freeze,dirty blood, antibiotics, foetal cells, dirt, feces and other. Makes a direct attack on immune system. Homeopath can help some with thuja and other.

Itch from fleas? Dry Borax in carpet. I have not tried but heard rock salt in yard will eliminate outdoor fleas without harming grass. Keep us posted please. Worried about your itchy baby.

My dogs had some bumps on his belly. I have learned that before taking in my dog for a vet visit to call the clinic and talk to a technician. I did this recently and answering a few questions that the tech asked. He said these bumps are not uncommon.

He said to come in and get a tub of med (think it's a steroid cream). In two days the bumps were gone. The point I'm trying to make is talking to a technician in a lot of cases can save you a vet bill. They are pretty well trained and can tell you what is common or not. A technician can't take the place of a vet but in a lot of cases they can be a big help and save you a vet visit.

I've had dogs and cats all my life and, of course, they have all be bothered by fleas on occasion. I have never used anything but Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. Just coat the puppy with some warm water and thoroughly rub in the Dawn. The fleas smother in the soap and rinse right away. I first heard of this from FEMA when they were cleaning up an oil spill here in the Gulf of Mexico.

Sounds like mange. He should be checked by vet.