Fork Business Card or Place Card Holder

• Old silver fork

Take old silver fork which you can pick up a yard sales, etc.

Need four prong one, bend outside prongs at an angle and separate and bend up middle to prongs. You may have to fiddle with it to get exact.

Use to hold business cards or place cards at table.

By Carol from MA

Maybe I am just slow today but I do not understand how this holds the cards in place?? Where do they lean? How do they not just fall off onto the table?? There is only one long stem for them to lean on. Perhaps I missed something. I was very interested in this tip and its style done with the fork but I just dont "get it." KimiSunshine from Nash.TN

You can't see it very well, but the two tines in the middle is bent forward and up. Then just balance it back a little so it will hold a picture or any thing small or light weight. We did this for Christmas gifts one year. Great gifts!

Crafts Recycled Crafts OtherJuly 11, 2007
Toothbrushes in Holder
Cleaning a Toothbrush Holder
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Wood Knife Holder
Making a Kitchen Knife Holder
Business Travel Tips, Business Woman on Laptop in Airport
Business Travel Tips