Removing Ballpoint Pen From Old Paper

I have a piece of old paper, that was written on 10 years ago with a blue ballpoint pen. How can I remove this ink from the paper without removing the original quality of paper? Basically this old paper is my birth form and some Information already mentioned on it is printed. Thank you.

Ajay

If it's an official document, it is probably illegal to alter it.

Call the nearest museum and ask to be referred to someone who knows how to work with valuable documents.

I wouldn't try alcohol or anything. The alcohol would just migrate and would probably give you a halo of the ink over large sections of your paper. If it is just asthetics, scan the document and clean it up on a computer. Or you can easily order a new one from the state you were born. I wouldn't try to change any of the original information though - that could only lead to trouble.

Home and Garden Repair OtherMay 8, 2008
markers in holder
Pen and Pencil Holder Ideas
Make Your Own Bleach Pen
Make Your Own Bleach Pen
How To Recycle Paper
Making Recycled Paper
hand holding a carrot pen
Making a Duct Tape Carrot Pen
🎉
🎄