Reviews of Jack LaLanne's Juicer

Has anyone used the Jack LaLanne's juicer? I am looking for a juicer that has a quiet operation and his infomercial claims this one is quiet. Please help before I purchase. Thanks.

By Onesummer

I enjoy my Jack LaLanne juicer; it is an excellent machine; easy to clean and store. And it performs just like the commercial states. You do have to peel citrus.

I also love my juicer. Mine is about 15 years old, still works like I bought it yesterday. Every kitchen appliance has a little noise-remember you are totally pulverizing fruits and vegies so of course there is going to be some sound to it. I say go for it-you won't be disappointed.

You might ask at:

Linda :o)

You still have to periodically clean the strainer, it's a pain!

I bought one, but am unhappy with the cleanup; it's not as easy as is portrayed on TV. I hardly use it at all any more. You might be better off getting a heavy-duty blender!

Woman Using a Juicer
Using a Juicer
Consumer Advice General AdviceMay 6, 2010
Woman juicing fruits
Cleaning a Juicer
Monterey Jack Turkey Burger
Monterey Jack Turkey Burger Recipes
Uses for Juicer Pulp
Uses for Juicer Pulp
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume