Reviews of Jack LaLanne's Juicer

Has anyone used the Jack LaLanne's juicer? I am looking for a juicer that has a quiet operation and his infomercial claims this one is quiet. Please help before I purchase. Thanks.

By Onesummer

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I enjoy my Jack LaLanne juicer; it is an excellent machine; easy to clean and store. And it performs just like the commercial states. You do have to peel citrus.

I also love my juicer. Mine is about 15 years old, still works like I bought it yesterday. Every kitchen appliance has a little noise-remember you are totally pulverizing fruits and vegies so of course there is going to be some sound to it. I say go for it-you won't be disappointed.

You might ask at:

http://www.grou  iancesAndRecipes

Linda :o)

You still have to periodically clean the strainer, it's a pain!

I bought one, but am unhappy with the cleanup; it's not as easy as is portrayed on TV. I hardly use it at all any more. You might be better off getting a heavy-duty blender!

Woman Using a Juicer
Using a Juicer
Consumer Advice General AdviceMay 6, 2010
Woman juicing fruits
Cleaning a Juicer
Monterey Jack Turkey Burger
Monterey Jack Turkey Burger Recipes
Uses for Juicer Pulp
Uses for Juicer Pulp
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 8:08:37 PM on 10.0.2.47 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.