Black Bean Salsa
A fresh hearty salsa that is easy to make.
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. of lime juice
- 1 jalapeno seeded and finely chopped, add based on your taste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh coriander (cilantro) or 1 tsp. dried leaves
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it sit for three hours before eating.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 0 Minutes
By Jessica from Hillsboro, OR
July 5, 20110 found this helpful
Not what I was expecting in a salsa, but it sounds just delicious. We gotta try this.
Thank you for sharing with us.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 27, 2016 at 9:04:14 PM on 10.0.2.36 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us