Online Tests Similar to Accelerated Reader Program

Where can I find a free accelerated reading test for second graders?

By Melanie

Answers

Best Answer

This is similar: bookadventure.org. You can register your child and they take a test on one of the listed books (many are also AR books). I love that I can see the test my son took to see what questions he missed. I know what areas to work on, rather than just getting a grade like the AR program does! We use the bookadventure quiz as a practice for the AR test. It is a fun website and the kids earn points for (simple) prizes. Also, teachers can register their classes and use the program to supplement the AR program.