Add to GuideAsk a Question
To Top

Replacement Parts for a Gott Thermos

stainless steel thermos
It is sometimes difficult to find replacement parts for products that we have purchased. This is a guide about replacement parts for Gott thermos.


Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.

March 29, 20050 found this helpful

I need help locating a stopper for our thermos. We have a GOTT (no longer in business) metal coffee thermos that is in need of a new stopper. The type it has can be unscrewed part way and you are able to pour the coffe out without taking the stopper off, thus keeping the coffee hot longer. I have checked everywhere. It seems Rubbermaid bought them out and no longer handles the metal thermos. I do have an email waiting for reply from them. Thanks for everyones help.


RoseMary B

Answer Was this helpful? Yes
By guest (Guest Post)
December 22, 20080 found this helpful

I am just adding my request for a replacement cap source, for the best thermos I have ever owned. This old friend has been with me for over twenty years and I just lost the cap last week. After reading all of the posts, I am now really sad that I will not be able to replace the cap.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
By guest (Guest Post)
February 23, 20090 found this helpful

I have one pint s.s bottle modle#2264s made in 1976. I need a new cup. I hope you can help me find one. Thank you.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
May 6, 20150 found this helpful

Cap broke on mine 4 years ago. no company has parts, I was able to buy an unused one on ebay. They are extremely hard to find. I have just ordered a second one. Unused in the box. they were discontinued in the 80s. I was very lucky. They are the best ever

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
May 6, 20170 found this helpful

I have the same need, my serial number is: 376062

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
Read More Answers

By 0 found this helpful
December 10, 2008

I am searching for parts for a one quart Gott stainless steel Thermos Bottle. I would be willing to purchase the whole thing. This is such a good product. Does anyone know where I can find them?

Rowena from Keno, Oregon

Answer Was this helpful? Yes
December 27, 20080 found this helpful

I noticed this old thriftyfun thread.

http://www.thri … f726341.tip.html

It looks like it's been running for a couple of years but it's about GOTT bottles. Apparently they're no longer made but one of the threads claims that this company:

used to make them before rubbermaid bought the brand and discontinued it. One comment claimed they were able to get an adequate replacement part for their bottle even though the company didn't actually make it for that thermos. Anyway, hope that helps.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
August 22, 20090 found this helpful has replacements for a stanley that might work.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
Related Content
Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 22, 2014
Close up image of cooler with metal rack inside
Replacement Parts for Gott Cooler
Gott Lunch Box
Finding Replacement Bottles for a Gott Lunch Box
Stainless Steel Thermos against white background
Cleaning a Stainless Steel Thermos
Finding Replacement Parts for a Gott Thermos
Summer Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/07/19 10:48:47 in 4 secs.
Loading Something Awesome!