Replacement Parts for a Gott Thermos

It is sometimes difficult to find replacement parts for products that we have purchased. This is a guide about replacement parts for Gott thermos.

March 29, 2005 Flag

I need help locating a stopper for our thermos. We have a GOTT (no longer in business) metal coffee thermos that is in need of a new stopper. The type it has can be unscrewed part way and you are able to pour the coffe out without taking the stopper off, thus keeping the coffee hot longer. I have checked everywhere. It seems Rubbermaid bought them out and no longer handles the metal thermos. I do have an email waiting for reply from them. Thanks for everyones help.

RoseMary B

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Our top is good, we need the liner, ours is all cracked and leaking now.

I just talked with a customer service rep from Rubbermaid (after calling the Winfield, KS Chamber of Commerce - home to the former Gott Corp). She said that the thermos was dis-continued prior to Rubbermaid's take-over twelve years ago. If ANYONE knows a 3rd party for the screw in cap, I am VERY interested. It's a great thermos.

I'm planning on turning one on my lathe out of plastic with an O ring, it wont be as nice as a new one but it will put the old vacuum bottle back into survice

I'm with the rest of you. If anyone find a source, please share.

I need a replacement CUP for my Gott thermos. The top part broke and now the sleeve slips on and off. I'm still using it though, the best thermos ever so if you have a Gott thermos that you can't find other parts for and the screw on drinking cup is good. Thanks

I don't need the cap but do need a new handle for a thermos serial no. 374082. I agree with everybody this is the best. Mine was a safety award from the Union Pacific RR in 1984.

I happen on this site because I have been looking for spare seals (the rubber rings) for the screw cap and pour spout.

My thermos is actually in perfect condition, but I have been concerned for what to do if the seals were to fail.

I was given this thermos by my father. I remember that he always took it to work with him and he felt it was the best one ever made. After using it for these past six years I have to agree this thermos has no equal.

I have a 1qt. mettle thermos serial #376043.

RoseMary B,

I'm pretty sure you can get one from a company named Zojirushi. I have the exact same gott bottle and found out that it was made by this company. I did a search and found their phone number and e-mailed them a photo of the stopper. I think they told me the stopper they had to replace it was a military style. It has a little pop up spout, but it works!! That bottle just keeps on working! Hope this helps.

Hurricanejoe

I am just adding my request for a replacement cap source, for the best thermos I have ever owned. This old friend has been with me for over twenty years and I just lost the cap last week. After reading all of the posts, I am now really sad that I will not be able to replace the cap.

I have one pint s.s bottle modle#2264s made in 1976. I need a new cup. I hope you can help me find one. Thank you.

December 10, 2008 Flag

I am searching for parts for a one quart Gott stainless steel Thermos Bottle. I would be willing to purchase the whole thing. This is such a good product. Does anyone know where I can find them?

Rowena from Keno, Oregon

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I noticed this old thriftyfun thread.

http://www.thri  f726341.tip.html

It looks like it's been running for a couple of years but it's about GOTT bottles. Apparently they're no longer made but one of the threads claims that this company:

http://www.zojirushi.com/

used to make them before rubbermaid bought the brand and discontinued it. One comment claimed they were able to get an adequate replacement part for their bottle even though the company didn't actually make it for that thermos. Anyway, hope that helps.

acehardware.com has replacements for a stanley that might work.

Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 22, 2014
George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Swiffer WetJet
Replacement Parts for a Swiffer WetJet
Gott Lunch Box
Finding Replacement Bottles for a Gott Lunch Box
Thermos
Finding Replacement Parts for a Gott Thermos
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 1:07:09 PM on 10.0.2.50 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.