Replacement Parts for a Gott Thermos

stainless steel thermos
It is sometimes difficult to find replacement parts for products that we have purchased. This is a guide about replacement parts for Gott thermos.

I need help locating a stopper for our thermos. We have a GOTT (no longer in business) metal coffee thermos that is in need of a new stopper. The type it has can be unscrewed part way and you are able to pour the coffe out without taking the stopper off, thus keeping the coffee hot longer. I have checked everywhere. It seems Rubbermaid bought them out and no longer handles the metal thermos. I do have an email waiting for reply from them. Thanks for everyones help.

RoseMary B

I am just adding my request for a replacement cap source, for the best thermos I have ever owned. This old friend has been with me for over twenty years and I just lost the cap last week. After reading all of the posts, I am now really sad that I will not be able to replace the cap.

I have one pint s.s bottle modle#2264s made in 1976. I need a new cup. I hope you can help me find one. Thank you.

Cap broke on mine 4 years ago. no company has parts, I was able to buy an unused one on ebay. They are extremely hard to find. I have just ordered a second one. Unused in the box. they were discontinued in the 80s. I was very lucky. They are the best ever

I have the same need, my serial number is: 376062

I am searching for parts for a one quart Gott stainless steel Thermos Bottle. I would be willing to purchase the whole thing. This is such a good product. Does anyone know where I can find them?

Rowena from Keno, Oregon

I noticed this old thriftyfun thread.

http://www.thri … f726341.tip.html

It looks like it's been running for a couple of years but it's about GOTT bottles. Apparently they're no longer made but one of the threads claims that this company:

http://www.zojirushi.com/

used to make them before rubbermaid bought the brand and discontinued it. One comment claimed they were able to get an adequate replacement part for their bottle even though the company didn't actually make it for that thermos. Anyway, hope that helps.

acehardware.com has replacements for a stanley that might work.