How can I sterilize my laundry from bed bugs?

How can I sterilize my laundry from bed bugs? I sent them to the regular laundry and it did not work.

JOHN from BOSTON

Answers

its probably not on your clothes, google bedbugs you would be surprised where they live. on bed frames, they crawl up the legs on beds its suggested you grease your bed legs so they cant get up, in seams of the mattress. Quite hard to get rid of, you really should read up, I think laundry is one of the easier things to clean

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryDecember 8, 2006
Bed bug next to grains of rice.
Preventing Bed Bugs From Moving With You
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Smashed bugs on front of car
Cleaning Love Bugs from Cars
Removing Bugs from Your Car
Removing Bugs from Your Car
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 9:37:12 AM on 10.0.2.237 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.