Use Spice Rack to Organize Nuts and Bolts

I was helping my husband organize his new tool shed, and just didn't know where to put all the different sizes of nuts, bolts, screws, etc. I figured it was time for another plastic container, but they just get overlooked and purchased again. Instead, I used an old spice rack I bought for a dollar at a yard sale. He loved the idea. It spins, everything is visible, and I didn't have to label more plastic containers. I am always looking for old spice racks now, they came in handy for all my daughter's beads for her crafts as well.

I like this idea. I use my SpiceStack (www.SpiceStack.com) to organize my medicine bottles and vitamins in the bathroom closet. Thanks for the tips!

I just love that idea I have a 3 tier one that goes around in a circle that I was going to sent to the thrift store, it's going in the garage.

Thanks

Liz Az

I make jewelry and I used my old spice rack for my beads they are easy to organize and find what i need quickly.

A tray of nuts and bolts.
Organizing Nails, Screws, Nuts and Bolts
Organizing GarageNovember 13, 2008
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall, Spice rack hanging on a wall.
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall
Spice rack with magnetic canisters.
Other Uses for Spice Racks
A pile of shelled pine nuts
Recipes Using Pine Nuts
Spice Rack
Starter Spice Rack Suggestions
🎉
🎄