Removing a Water Stain on Antique Wood Veneer Radio

We are refinishing an antique floor model radio and have been unable to remove a water stain on the top part. It is a veneer piece of mahogany. Any responses will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

By Julie from Kamloops, B.C.

Use Howard's Restore A Finish. I just used this on an old piano that was in TERRIBLE condition finish-wise, and now I love that piano--it looks as good as new! It may be necessary to use 0000 grade steel wool with that product (that's what I did and I think it was that high-grade steel wool that made all the difference). Good luck.

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureJuly 22, 2010
Wood Veneer Drawer
Refinishing Wood Veneer Furniture
Antique wood three drawer table and upholstered side chair.
Cleaning Antique Wood Furniture
All Band Radio
Using a Weather Alert Radio
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors