Dishwashing - Water Saving Tip

Instead of rinsing dishes under running water when dishwashing, fill a basin with rinse water and a small splash of vinegar (the vinegar neutralizes the dish detergent and leaves the glasses sparkling). You can reduce your water usage twice with this tip if you save the used rinse water to flush the toilet!

By Leann D

Another tip I got about dishwater from this list, sorry I can't remember the smart lady who posted it :-( ,is to use your washing up bowl of reasonably clean water to wipe down dusty surfaces with it or clean cuoboard fronts, bathroom areas, etc. I'm much more regular with my damp dusting now and, because I'm renovating and have lots of dusty surfaces everything is much cleaner round the house with 5 minutes extra effort.

Conserving Water at Home
Conserving Water at Home
Better Living Green Living Conservation WaterOctober 12, 2004
Watering the Garden
Conserving Water in the Garden
Sports fans drinking at a sports bar.
How Much Should You Tip at a Sports Bar?
Little Girl Dishwashing
Saving Money On Dishwashing
Homemade Dish Soap Recipes, Man Washing Dishes
Saving Money on Dishwashing Liquid