Snow Scene Candle Holder
I used an old spice bottle for this cute little decoration.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- vintage spice bottle or other bottle with large opening
- miniature deer figure, or Santa
- miniature tree
- bit of fiberfill
- ribbon trim, silver rick rack
- vintage jewelry parts or rhinestone
- small taper candle
- Wash bottle well and dry.
- Put a dab of hot glue in bottom. Add fiberfill.
- Add glue to tree and deer. Place in bottle.
- If taper is too narrow for the hole, fill space in with hot glue. Wait several seconds before placing candle in holder.
- Add rick rack along bottom of bottle.
- Tie ribbon around bottleneck.
- Add jewelry piece or rhinestone.
By Cindy from Waynesburg, PA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 25, 2017 at 1:20:55 AM on 10.0.1.88 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us