Snow Scene Candle Holder
I used an old spice bottle for this cute little decoration.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- vintage spice bottle or other bottle with large opening
- miniature deer figure, or Santa
- miniature tree
- bit of fiberfill
- ribbon trim, silver rick rack
- vintage jewelry parts or rhinestone
- small taper candle
- Wash bottle well and dry.
- Put a dab of hot glue in bottom. Add fiberfill.
- Add glue to tree and deer. Place in bottle.
- If taper is too narrow for the hole, fill space in with hot glue. Wait several seconds before placing candle in holder.
- Add rick rack along bottom of bottle.
- Tie ribbon around bottleneck.
- Add jewelry piece or rhinestone.
By Cindy from Waynesburg, PA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 17, 2017 at 12:35:27 PM on 10.0.0.67 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us