Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Dune Buggy Plans

Dose anyone have plans to make a dune buggy?

Augustus

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Dune Buggy Plans

Augustus

RE: Dune Buggy Plans

You can find them at www.dunebuggyplans.com (05/12/2007)

By Dan

RE: Dune Buggy Plans

RE: Dune Buggy Plans Answer

If you need plans for a dune buggy just get an old car chassis preferably rear wheel drive, and weld a roll cage onto it and add the engine on the back. As long as it already has the steering column on. It it is easy to hook up the accelerator and brake just hook it up to the normal attachments. Attach the fuel tank to the front. Run the exhaust out the side behind the back tires. Thanks (09/18/2007)

By **Superman**

RE: Dune Buggy Plans

Guy's check out dunebuggyplans.com They have plans that are easy to read and to follow. Check them out at http://dunebuggyplans.com (12/11/2007)

By

RE: Dune Buggy Plans

RE: Dune Buggy Plans

I need plans to put a car engine in a homemade dune buggy frame i need plans quick please help me email me on davidquinn.djdex AT hotmail.com Thanks (03/21/2008)

By David

RE: Dune Buggy Plans

Hey I've found a site where a guy is building from scratch, and it looks pretty good too! you could easily put a larger capacity engine in it. So yeah check it out ay, I'm gonna have a go myself. Ben Hervey Bay, Aust. The site is - www.sadik.net/gokart Good work to this Bloke. (04/02/2008)

By Ben

RE: Dune Buggy Plans

RE: Dune Buggy Plans

Go to www.edge.au or type edge buggies into google (07/02/2008)

By Andy