Use Less Sugar When Making Kool Aid

When making Kool Aid, instead of using a full cup of sugar, use just 2/3 cup. My family can't tell the difference in the sweetness. And it brings out more of the fruity flavor. Using less sugar saves money. And it cuts down on the amount of sugar your family consumes.

We also like to mix 2 different flavor packets when making a gallon. Try lemonade and grape, Yum!

By escnmck from Memphis, TN

When I was a kid my Mother taught me to make kool aid with less than the called for 1 cup. Sometimes it was 2/3 of a cup and sometimes 3/4 of a cup.

I made mine with a half cup, and my kids just thought that was the way it was supposed to taste.

Making Kool-Aid Tips and Tricks
Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesMarch 25, 2010
Recipes Using Kool-Aid
Using Kool-Aid to Color Hair
Using Kool-Aid to Color Hair
Kool-Aid Punch
Kool-Aid Punch Recipes
Removing Kool-Aid Stains from Skin
Removing Kool-Aid Stains from Skin