How Much To Charge For Glass Block Decorations?

How much do the Glass Block Christmas Decorations sell for and does the price matter on how big the craft fair is? Like if there are only 30 tables, do you lower the price of the blocks?

Jodi from Parkersburg, IA

Just this weekend our High School Booster Club had a Craft Fair fundraiser. They had several vendors selling variations on the lighted glass block. All of them sold for $20, except one vendor who had adorned them a bit more was asking $25. Keep to a price that sounds reasonable to you if you were the buyer. Remember that you are supposed to make a little money on them, so don't price too low. At the end of the Craft Fair, vendors often reduce their prices to lessen the amount they carry home. This needs to be a factor, since even at a reduced price you want to make money. Good luck! Let us know how you do and I know I'd like to see photos.

Trisch in Troy, IL

I think this really differs according to your region. I am in the northwest part of lower Michigan and have seen them from $10 to $30. Our PTO sponsored a craft show the first of October and had two vendors selling them. One hand painted hers and priced them at $30. The other used fabric cutouts and there was minimal handcrafting. She priced hers at $15.

Check out local craft fairs or post this question on a more localized crafts board or group and I think you'll get better info about pricing.

Here is a glass block that I made 2 yrs. ago they are good money makers and I charge between 25 to 40 dollar each depending on the size of block and material.

Crafts Selling CraftsOctober 28, 2007
Riding Mower
Riding Mower Battery Won't Hold a Charge
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
Gluing Glass to Glass
Gluing Glass to Glass