Product FinderConsumer Advice

Looking For Kwik Sew Pattern #3558

I am looking for the pattern Kwik Sew 3558. Does anyone know where I can find it and the price? I have asked JoAnn Fabric in Grand Island, NE and they do not care the Kwik Sew patterns.

Michaela

Use Google or any other search engine and type in "Kwik Sew Pattern 3558". You will come up with many hits (including your query) but I looked around and found it at the link below for $9.49 at Patternreview.com. Good Luck!

http://sewing.p  ?patternid=16480

I found them by going online and typing in KWIK SEW PATTERN.In my area Hancock Fabrics was the only placed that carried them.GOOD LUCK

Try sewingpatterns.com

They have all of the pattern books with all patterns but they are numbered differently so if you searched for the number you wanted it would not show.