What is This Plant?

Does anyone know what type of plant this is? It was given to me by a friend and I would like to look it up so I can better care for it (as you can see, the leaves are turning yellow and I have no idea why!). I have not seen any flowers, but before it grew new leaves, a long green stem (say 3-4" long) formed with a green pollen like covering before falling off and allowing new leaves and stems to start growing. It's a pretty cool plant. Thank you!

By Stephanie from Colorado Springs

Stephanie, yellow leaves is often a sign of watering problems, usually over watering and/or drainage. It's hard to see from your picture but does the pot have drainage holes? If it were me, I would transplant it, giving it all new soil. Put "identify plants from pictures" into your search and maybe you can find the plant to identify it. It may also give you tips on the plant itself or if you have a nursery in your town, you can take it or a picture of it to them and they will let you know what it is and what you can do. Nurseries are usually very helpful. Good luck!

It looks kind of like a sedum of some sort to me and they don't like much water. I would agree with Maryruth, you probably are overwatering.

Looks like a Hoya, check the net on how to take care of it.

Home and Garden Gardening House PlantsMarch 30, 2011
Zucchini Plant Not Growing Fruit
Zucchini Plant Not Growing Fruit
Mystery Plant
What is This Garden Plant?
Europe on a globe.
Plant Hardiness Zones for France
Sun Star Plant
Caring for a Sun Star Plant
🎉
🎄